Amongst our diverse range of activities and products, we are an original equipment manufacturer of hydraulic lifting equipment and systems as well as a range of custom made equipment trailers of all sizes.
In recent years we have matched our CAD skills and our hydraulic experience with our keen interest in designing and producing a unique trailer solution. The result is a range of trailers known as the Approach Angle Series – ground loading trailers designed to carry low approach vehicles, plant and machinery.
Each equipment trailer is designed and engineered to exceed Australian Design Rules (ADR), Australian Standards and state/territory registration requirements. All our trailers are manufactured on site and every trailer is built to order to suit individual requirements.
Our range of equipment trailers has been designed to make use EZY:
- EZY loading – no need for ramps. Hydraulic lifting mechanism raises and lowers the deck effortlessly offering as low as 3 degrees approach angle.
- EZY care – drive on/drive off with no damage to plant and machinery.
- EZY handling – zero turn manoueverability. Single or dual axle.
- EZY storage – collapsible design means both plant/machinery and trailer can use the same parking space.
- EZY cargo capacity – customised deck size and choice of cargo capacities – see specifications below.
- EZY options – electric winch, stone guard, equipment storage AND partial or full enclosure are available.
We build to order and the extent of the solutions we can provide is only limited by our combined imagination. We aim to design a solution appropriate to your specific requirement. CARGO CAPACITY is calculated by subtracting the mass of the finished trailer (with options) from the ATM rating. The finished mass of the trailer is driven by the size (length) of the deck and the options included.
The cargo deck length is determined by the best balance point accommodation of the plant and/or equipment to be transported. We require axle weights, wheelbase and front and rear overhang measurements to determine the ideal deck length and optimum positioning of the axles. We are able to design a layout with the diversity to carry equipment with varied weight distribution.
Contact one of our Trailer Specialists on 02 9631 4733 to discuss your plant and machinery trailer requirements.